‘Smart Dwell’ a Net Zero design by Designfakt
There are circumstances when one might need a shelter within a very limited time. SmartDwell is the perfect solution that is provided by DesignFakt and accommodates more than the basic amenities. The shelters are constructed using containers under the most reasonable price. The price of such containers is not just energy efficient but is also cost efficient when compared to the present construction cost. DesignFakt has the ability to design, manufacture and can be installed at the site in just 30 days of the order placement.
Some of the very interesting characteristics of SmartDwell include
• Its ability to maintain a difference of 10 degrees from the outside temperature without the need of air conditioners.
• Its ability to withstand natural calamities like an earthquake or flood.
• Its ability to survive on the natural resources like solar cells and daylight.
• The sewage water can be used for landscaping.
• 50% of the cost of the building can be recovered anytime afterlife of the building.
SmartDwell comes in two designs known as the SmartDwell 1 and the SmartDwell 2
The SmartDwell 1 is a 1 BHK unit, constructed with used shipping containers with an area unit of 485 Sq.ft with an unfurnished cost of around 600k INR. The per sq.ft. cost of the SmartDwell 1 is around 1250 INR and is cheaper than the current construction cost of 1800 INR per sq.ft.
The SmartDwell 2 is a 2 BHK unit constructed with used shipping containers with an area unit of 630 sq.ft. with an unfurnished cost of around 900K INR. The per sq.ft cost of the SmartDwell 2 is around 1400 INR and is cheaper than the current construction cost of 2000 INT per sq.ft.